Skeptron Parin

Skeptron Parin

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Biography



*My Personal Info*



My name is

Resty U. Demeterio

My friends call me

shin

(diyos la inferno)

I was born

17th of july 1990

I got

2 sister's and 1 brother

And im the

youngest

I live in

Orchids Village,Brgy. Cogon,Ormoc City Leyte.Phil.



*About the things i like*



I like

Playing guitar

And i love

Music so much

I like watching

Action and comedy movie's

I listen a lot of

Slow rock,metal and love song's

I do a lot of

Sleep

I like

Being alone most of the time

I like

Badminton

I like and loves

Chocolate's a lot

What i like most is

Playing guitar in front of the crowd in a battle of the bands



*Organizations/Group*



Im a member of

Grupo ng mga Kabataang Estudyante Gang

( Gonbats )

Since

June 2004

And

True Brown Style 13 Crip's side gang

( TBS 13 Crip's )

In

West Coast K9 chapter in Ormoc City Leyte

( Mother Chapter)

Since

June 2005

And im a member of

Sigma Rho Tau gang

( Serpent's)

And

One of the founders of this gang

Since

July 2007

And im the

Senior Shaenian's President

Of the

Shaenian's Group of Shae's

And a member of a fraternity called

Alpha Kappa Rho,Skeptron's

( AKRHO)

In

Rho Tau chapter

( Cogon Ormoc City,Phil.)

Since

August 23,2009

And a

Pessimistic Band

( Ex-Lead Guitarist )

Singut sa Kadlawn Band

( Ex-Lead Guitarist )

Nosebleed Band

( Ex-Lead Guitarist )

Shotgun Eleven

( Acoustic Band )

( Ex-Lead Guitarist )

Sa Kanto Band

( Ex-Lead Guitarist )

Untitled Band

( Lead Guitarist )

No comments:

Post a Comment